Rural Development Loan
A USDA Rural Development loan can help you purchase your dream home with little to no money down. The property must be in an eligible USDA Rural Development area and certain income qualifications apply. You can use a USDA Rural Development loan to build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area, or simply to purchase an existing home.
All new account applications are subject to approval; a review of your credit history may be used.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Two recent year W-2s
- Two recent year tax returns
- One month of recent pay stubs (if applicable)
- Two months of recent bank statements
- Signed purchase contract (if available)
- Additional documentation upon request