Fixed Rate Mortgage
A fixed-rate mortgage has the same mortgage payment for the full term of the loan. With fixed-rate mortgages, your mortgage interest rate – and your total monthly payment of principal and interest – will stay straightforward and predictable. That predictability makes it easier to set your budget.
All new account applications are subject to approval; a review of your credit history may be used.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Two recent year W-2s
- Two recent year tax returns
- One month of recent pay stubs (if applicable)
- Two months of recent bank statements
- Signed purchase contract (if available)
- Additional documentation upon request