Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Adjustable-rate mortgages have an interest rate that will follow the market, and may rise or fall which means your payment will fluctuate over the term of the loan. The rate stays steady – and typically lower than a fixed-rate mortgage – for an introductory period, so it’s perfect for those who plan to move in a few years, or believe the market may fluctuate to give you a better rate.
All new account applications are subject to approval; a review of your credit history may be used.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Two recent year W-2s
- Two recent year tax returns
- One month of recent pay stubs (if applicable)
- Two months of recent bank statements
- Signed purchase contract (if available)
- Additional documentation upon request