To create an experience for our customers that fulfills and exceeds their financial needs and distinguishes us from our competitors.
Building lifelong relationships one customer at a time, our bank strives to be the company employees want to work for, customers want to do business with, and investors want to participate in their success.
• Prospect Bank exist solely to take care of the financial needs of customers. The needs of customers together with the customer’s options for other services will be considered in every decision we make.
• All of us must have honesty and integrity in everything we do. We are a bank made up of honest people who seek customers who are honest people. There is no place in this bank for dishonest dealings with our customers, stockholders, directors, officers or employees.
• Taking care of employees is as important as taking care of customers. We are loyal and protective of our employees, and we expect them to be loyal and protective of the Bank.
• We are a for-profit business that is a part of a capitalistic society, and we are proud of it. We must make Prospect Bank as profitable as possible for the preservation of capital, attraction of new capital and without violating our core values.
• We are a product of our communities. We are a leader of our communities, and we take the needs of our communities seriously. We will not intentionally do anything that goes against the best interest of the communities we serve.
Exceeding customer expectations by providing quality service and value and creating an experience for customers that fulfill their financial needs.
When you become a customer, you have dedicated people striving to make sure you are delighted with the Bank’s services.
We pledge to you that we will be honest, courteous and friendly.
If we make a mistake, we will admit it. If you are unhappy, we will do everything in our power to make it right. We will treat you as an individual and take special care to see that your situation is handled fairly.
This is our pledge to you!
CUSTOMERS are the most important people in any business.
CUSTOMERS are not dependent on us – we are dependent on them.
CUSTOMERS are not an interruption of our work – they are the purpose of it.
CUSTOMERS do us a favor when they call – we are not doing them a favor by serving them.
CUSTOMERS are part of our business – not an outsider.
CUSTOMERS are not just a name on our records – they are flesh-and-blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
CUSTOMERS are not someone to argue or match wits with.
CUSTOMERS are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
CUSTOMERS are the life-blood of our business.
1. Call customers by name – it’s right in front of you.
2. SMILE and say “Thank You” as often as possible.
3. Show waiting customers your intention to serve them as quickly as possible.
4. Listen carefully and let the customers finish telling you what they want or what their problem is before trying to act.
5. Be accommodating and give an extra measure of service. The customers who have a problem should receive our best effort and consideration.
6. When it is necessary to say “No”, explain the reason in terms the customer can understand.
7. Never order customers to do anything. Never use words like “you must” or “you will have to”.
8. Make customers feel equally important.
9. Never argue – you can win the argument and lose a customer.
10. If you, personally, are unable to help a customer, find out who can help before directing the customer to another person.