Free reward checking account that reimburses you for shopping iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play
- $25 opening deposit required
- eStatement enrollment required
- Refund up to $15 per statement cycle in Foreign (Non-Prospect Bank) ATM fees (maximum $5 refund per transaction)
- Account Sign Up Reward: $20 refund of iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases (expires within 60 days of account opening)
- Account Reward per statement cycle:
- $10 refund of iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases (expires within 30 days of end of statement cycle)
- Account Qualifications per cycle:
- 12 debit card purchases (each purchase must be a minimum of $5)
- 1 ACH debit or credit (direct deposit, automatic payment)
- Online or mobile banking log in
Kasasa Account Details
Qualifying for your reward is simple to do. During each monthly qualification cycle, you must:
• Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle to your account by the end of the qualification cycle
• Have at least 1 ACH (automatic) debit or credit (direct deposit, automatic payment) post to your account
• Log in to online or mobile banking
Super easy! If you do not qualify one month, don’t worry. Your account is still free and you can try again the next month.
Take back banking and get rewarded for your everyday activity.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $15,000.00 plus $100,000.00 and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days. Information and APYs are accurate as of 7/18/2019. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Fees may reduce earnings.
Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Saver, and Kasasa Tunes are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon.com. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Apple Inc., Amazon.com and Google, Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program.