Community Savings Account
The Community Savings Account is specifically designed for non-profit organizations. It gives you access to all of the features that make saving easy while allowing you to maintain a lower daily balance. Also, it pairs well with our Community Interest Business Checking Account.
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Earn interest on entire balance
- $5 monthly service charge if average balance falls below $200
- Online banking
Limit of six (6) withdraws or transfers from a savings or money market account, during any four week or similar period, to another of your accounts with us or to a third party by any means.
All new account applications are subject to approval; a review of your credit history may be used.
Non-profits or municipalities only
What you need to apply:
- Tax ID Number
- Street address of the principal place of business
- Evidence of Existence (Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, etc.)