Community Interest Checking
Like the Community Business Checking account, this is specifically designed for non-profits and municipalities, and ideal for fluctuating balances. The main difference is that this account earns interest. Both pair well with Community Savings Account, which is also designed with non-profits and municipalities in mind.
- Opening balance: $50
- No monthly service charge
- Free online banking and debit card
- Interest earning
- Transaction fees, include deposit, debit, and EFT items
- $0.25 per transaction over 100 per statement cycle
- All new account applications are subject to approval; a review of your credit history may be used.
- Non-profits or municipalities only
What you need to apply:
- Tax ID number
- Street address of the principal place of business
- Evidence of Existence (Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, etc.)